In response to:
No one--except those other 41 presidents who came before him. The dot-com boom, created by by Reagan's policies, produced all of the 90's prosperity. Clinton had nothing to do with it. It's a myth that he was a good president.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago