In response to:
No one--except those other 41 presidents who came before him. The dot-com boom, created by by Reagan's policies, produced all of the 90's prosperity. Clinton had nothing to do with it. It's a myth that he was a good president.
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 28 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago