So how do your like your house these days? Is it comfy? Is it in a good neighborhood? Is it close to schools? Does it have nice curb appeal? Is the plumbing in good shape? Is the wiring okay? Is there room for a growing family? Does it have a nice backyard? Are you happy there? Well, in case you are not happy there, or thinking about upgrading or downsizing, or selling it to help finance your retirement, you have until New Years Eve to get it listed sold and to close on it. If you don’t, Obamacare will get you...
In response to:
Very well put. This needs to be repeated over and over till ALL voters understand.
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago