So how do your like your house these days? Is it comfy? Is it in a good neighborhood? Is it close to schools? Does it have nice curb appeal? Is the plumbing in good shape? Is the wiring okay? Is there room for a growing family? Does it have a nice backyard? Are you happy there? Well, in case you are not happy there, or thinking about upgrading or downsizing, or selling it to help finance your retirement, you have until New Years Eve to get it listed sold and to close on it. If you don’t, Obamacare will get you...
In response to:
Very well put. This needs to be repeated over and over till ALL voters understand.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago