So how do your like your house these days? Is it comfy? Is it in a good neighborhood? Is it close to schools? Does it have nice curb appeal? Is the plumbing in good shape? Is the wiring okay? Is there room for a growing family? Does it have a nice backyard? Are you happy there? Well, in case you are not happy there, or thinking about upgrading or downsizing, or selling it to help finance your retirement, you have until New Years Eve to get it listed sold and to close on it. If you don’t, Obamacare will get you...
In response to:
Very well put. This needs to be repeated over and over till ALL voters understand.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 9 hours ago