Even Democrats such as Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Tom Daschle, and Ted Kennedy, who had warned about Saddam's WMD program on...
The West is in big trouble. We now have a brazenly partisan propaganda machine in the Establishment Media that decides what American citizenry needs to know and what it does not. Our 'educational system' has produced a majority populace that is barely able to cogitate above a bumper-sticker mentality. In addition, there are no moral absolutes that are taught or much less believed by our youth or their parents. The horrors of Socialist/Communist state history isn't revisited by the media and so the people continue on day to day, fed by the Leftist behind the anchor desk...and our Socialist/Spender-in-Chief smiles as he looks at the poll numbers. Prepare for an economic collapse in the next 24 months...or sooner.
"Bush Lied, People Died" they chanted. When the intelligence about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq -- information that was believed by the intelligence agencies of our major allies; that was described by the Clinton-appointed head of the CIA as a "slam dunk"; and that was agreed to by heads of state and leaders of the Democratic and Republican parties -- turned out to be badly mistaken, George W. Bush was branded a liar.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago