Even Democrats such as Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Tom Daschle, and Ted Kennedy, who had warned about Saddam's WMD program on...
The West is in big trouble. We now have a brazenly partisan propaganda machine in the Establishment Media that decides what American citizenry needs to know and what it does not. Our 'educational system' has produced a majority populace that is barely able to cogitate above a bumper-sticker mentality. In addition, there are no moral absolutes that are taught or much less believed by our youth or their parents. The horrors of Socialist/Communist state history isn't revisited by the media and so the people continue on day to day, fed by the Leftist behind the anchor desk...and our Socialist/Spender-in-Chief smiles as he looks at the poll numbers. Prepare for an economic collapse in the next 24 months...or sooner.
"Bush Lied, People Died" they chanted. When the intelligence about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq -- information that was believed by the intelligence agencies of our major allies; that was described by the Clinton-appointed head of the CIA as a "slam dunk"; and that was agreed to by heads of state and leaders of the Democratic and Republican parties -- turned out to be badly mistaken, George W. Bush was branded a liar.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago