One of Democrats' enduring, systemic political advantages a mainstream media whose levers are overwhelmingly controlled by people who agree with them on most issues. But sometimes Democrats push their luck, and many in the press cannot help but notice. In the midst of a deluge of Republicans showing flexibility on "revenues" -- for better or worse -- Democrats have thus far been unwilling to commit to, well, much of anything at all. Compromises require real, tangible concessions from both sides, and a number of MSM stalwarts are beginning to point out that Democrats aren't doing...
nodeamass wrote: "The private sector is holding trillions in wealth. Why hasn't it invested this wealth? Taxcuts has been an economic disaster and have helped the debt balloon" This epitomizes liberal "thinking". For one thing they don't understand that a balance sheet has two sides to it: what comes in and what goes out. No amount of money collected in taxes will ever satisfy a spendthrift liberal. Liberals are merely collectivists in disguise.
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 21 minutes ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago