As I reported yesterday, President Obama gave a full defense of UN Ambassador Susan Rice's explanation of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. As a reminder, Rice went on five different Sunday shows five days after the attack and blamed the attack on a YouTube video despite the administration knew the attack was carried out by terrorists within 24 hours. President Obama said yesterday that Rice was simply following direction from the White House to present intelligence to the country that had been handed to her. Obama also said Rice had "nothing to do with Benghazi."...
Much has been made about this "video" spoken of by Rice. That story line came out rather quickly after the Benghazi attack. I wonder how they found out about the video in the first place and when did they first find out. Who discovered the video? The person that made the video reportedly is in jail because of a parole violation. When were they aware of his identity? If they knew of his identity and the video before the attack then why wasn't he arrested on the parole violation before the attack? Why wait until after the attack?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago