Republicans have never been good at marketing their ideas. Liberals have used catchy slogans and sound bites for years. It is what a good propaganda machine does. Most people do very little reading. Much of what they know is seen on TV. Many speak of how kids have attention deficit disorder but in truth it is mostly the adults of voting age that lack the ability to focus. Coupled with that is the fact that an increasing number of people pay little or no taxes. When you have no skin in the game you really don't care about how the game is played as long as you get your cut regardless of who wins.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago