Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
McCarthy, as my dad would say, was in the right church but the wrong pew. His point was that you have the right idea but going about it the wrong way. That was McCarthy's undoing.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago