Florida Rep. Allen West (R) raised $1.8 million in the first quarter of 2012, according to documents filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission.
“The fact that 97 percent of our contributions came from individual contributors, instead of Washington lobbyists and special interests, is a sign Americans want a strong constitutional conservative in the House that is willing to stand for the principles that made...
McCarthy was in the right church but the wrong pew. There were many communists around. When he established what was in essence a snitch program that was his undoing. Hollywood elites who liked some of 'their" communists did not like his tactics. The film industry is a tight clique, as is many other areas of the arts. It is not enough to be right. You have to be effective. They don't have to be "card-carrying" communists to share communist ideals. A commie is a commie whether you carry a card or not. That would be a more effective message. You don't have to carry the card to believe what communists believe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago