500 generals and admirals have endorsed Mitt Romney. These are military commanders who have had no previous involvement with Romney's campaign. (http://freebeacon.com/post/34912944618/500-admirals-generals-to-endorse-romney)
Many of the comments on Townhall are nothing more than trolls who copy-paste all sorts of off-topic screeds. This is intentional. The objective is to sabotage Townhall conversation. Liberals want to silence opposition. This is from their playbook. If you will notice there is a grouping of familiar names that periodically change but often use the same or similar verbiage. It is time Townhall give each of use not merely a "Flag as offensive" button but a troll button. That button will filter those 'trolls" with that screen name from our view. Each may select their own 'trolls" they do not choose to see. It will not affect anyone else. Let each of us be our own censor of what we choose to read. Power to the people.
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 45 mins ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago