Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus. She was also a...
In response to:
Case law is your burden, chump. I am not a lawyer. I value economics, or what might classically be called "natural law." But it is a science to me, chump, not a religion. ------------------------------------------------ The fact you're not a lawyer does not negate the objective nature of its existence. You also don't get to pretend the law doesn't exist because you disagree with certain facets of it and carry a grudge against attorneys. Natural law hasn't existed in this country since Marbury v Madison, thank god.
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 3 hours ago