Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus. She was also a...
In response to:
"When we talk about firearms regulation, individual stories and anecdotes are not all that important. This is a statistical issue. And on those grounds, it is time to regulate and regulate hard." ----------------------------------------------- Why cite statistics when you flat out ignore their implications? Oh, then for added enjoyment, you ignore case law that's not even five years old and the very existence of the Second Amendment. In the light of D.C. v Heller and McDonald v Chicago, your entire argument is void for being blatantly unconstitutional. Go read a case and stop acting like a spoiled child.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago