A new Gallup/USA Today poll contains a counterintuitive finding: the age group most receptive to House Budget Chair Paul Ryan's plan to deal with the budget - seniors. The poll finds 48 percent of seniors (those 65 and over) support Ryan's plan over President Obama's plan, while 42 percent back the president. That's the highest total among the age groups tested - a...
Romney seems noticeably energized by his selection of Paul Ryan, As are Republicans in general.... But Mitt was too tired to be in Tampa as he'd planned???
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 21 hours ago