When discussing the difficult and polarizing issue of abortion, Democrats are fond of labeling their opponents "extremists," as if the term itself somehow settles the argument. President Obama's campaign has spent millions on ads flatly stating that Mitt Romney opposes abortion, even in the cases of rape and incest. This is patently false. The Left has attempted to exploit the Todd Akin saga to toxify other Republicans, even those who have called for Akin to step down. They've claimed that Paul Ryan is an "extremist" on the issue as well, hyping a story about his vote to "redefine...
In response to:
If you look back to when Obama was an Ill State Senator, he was all for late term abortion then. And even voted against the bill that would require life sustaining efforts to those babies who survived late term abortion. This is no surprise.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 9 hours ago