It seems to me to be a very human thing to believe that what seems obvious to us is obvious to anyone who will just look. I think that leads to people deciding that those who disagree with them must be stupid or evil or both. I think it would be useful to put more effort into trying to see the others' perspectives and jut how different the world may look to them. That might help us communicate with them better, and show them that they are wrong and we are right :).
- Ezra Levant learns about “freedom of speech” in Canada Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NFL Thanksgiving Day open thread Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Happy Thanksgiving to our readers Jazz Shaw Nov 27, 2014
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit Nov 26, 2014
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey Nov 26, 2014
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw Nov 26, 2014