It seems to me to be a very human thing to believe that what seems obvious to us is obvious to anyone who will just look. I think that leads to people deciding that those who disagree with them must be stupid or evil or both. I think it would be useful to put more effort into trying to see the others' perspectives and jut how different the world may look to them. That might help us communicate with them better, and show them that they are wrong and we are right :).
- Politico: Retirements the key to a GOP Senate win Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago