We've been through this before, but here we are again. An "objective" reporter was caught on a hot mic today before a Romney event saying, "40 percent chance he'll [Romney] say something stupid." The Huffington Post's Jon Ward posted the following on his Twitter feed:
No surprise, the reporter caught on the feed was Buzz Feed's McKay Coppins. At least he was willing to fess up. Notice him trying to cover for his comments by applauding Romney for the way he handled the event.
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 56 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago