In response to:
It is all about what the market is willing to bare. If the market accepts the academic abilities of on-line courses they will begin to compete with physical universities. I think the major advantage that an online university are two fold. First it is easier to do online and work, I know I had to work my way through college the driving alone is hell. Second the online courses allow for less need of traditional Overhead costs. For example you don't need to pay for internet access the student covers that cost, you don't need to pay for security the student covers that cost ect.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 18 hours ago