In response to:
It is all about what the market is willing to bare. If the market accepts the academic abilities of on-line courses they will begin to compete with physical universities. I think the major advantage that an online university are two fold. First it is easier to do online and work, I know I had to work my way through college the driving alone is hell. Second the online courses allow for less need of traditional Overhead costs. For example you don't need to pay for internet access the student covers that cost, you don't need to pay for security the student covers that cost ect.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 11 hours ago