In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Yes Rubio is a citizen of the U.S.....just not a natural born citizen. At his birth he held dual citizenship and dual allegiance. Something the Founders wanted to avoid......so that what has happened with Obama (not neing eligible) would not happen. Now you want to ignore the constitution because its somebody you like.......The oath I swore to God is more important to me than that. Look up Vattel' Law of Nations (which the Founders relied on), SCOTUS ruling in Minor V Happenstat and even SR 511 when they vetted McCain. You are the one who needs to find out the truth about his eligibility
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago