In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Yes Rubio is a citizen of the U.S.....just not a natural born citizen. At his birth he held dual citizenship and dual allegiance. Something the Founders wanted to avoid......so that what has happened with Obama (not neing eligible) would not happen. Now you want to ignore the constitution because its somebody you like.......The oath I swore to God is more important to me than that. Look up Vattel' Law of Nations (which the Founders relied on), SCOTUS ruling in Minor V Happenstat and even SR 511 when they vetted McCain. You are the one who needs to find out the truth about his eligibility
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 3 hours ago