In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Why won't anybody understand that Rubio is not eligible (He is not a "natural born citizen") So pick up some of the Cuban vote in Miami and lose millions of us who still believe that the Constitution is what matters. Either it means what it says or it doesn't mean a damn thing. I swore an oath to God to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. I will not vote to violate that oath. Just because you and a lot of others have refused to recognize that Obama is not eligible and won't do anything to correct the mistake made because he was not even vetted. (Afraid that they would be called racist and there might be a black backlash.) Well America is now being run by anti-Americans (Marxists)
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago