In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Why won't anybody understand that Rubio is not eligible (He is not a "natural born citizen") So pick up some of the Cuban vote in Miami and lose millions of us who still believe that the Constitution is what matters. Either it means what it says or it doesn't mean a damn thing. I swore an oath to God to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. I will not vote to violate that oath. Just because you and a lot of others have refused to recognize that Obama is not eligible and won't do anything to correct the mistake made because he was not even vetted. (Afraid that they would be called racist and there might be a black backlash.) Well America is now being run by anti-Americans (Marxists)
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago