In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Why won't anybody understand that Rubio is not eligible (He is not a "natural born citizen") So pick up some of the Cuban vote in Miami and lose millions of us who still believe that the Constitution is what matters. Either it means what it says or it doesn't mean a damn thing. I swore an oath to God to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. I will not vote to violate that oath. Just because you and a lot of others have refused to recognize that Obama is not eligible and won't do anything to correct the mistake made because he was not even vetted. (Afraid that they would be called racist and there might be a black backlash.) Well America is now being run by anti-Americans (Marxists)
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago