In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
Why won't anybody understand that Rubio is not eligible (He is not a "natural born citizen") So pick up some of the Cuban vote in Miami and lose millions of us who still believe that the Constitution is what matters. Either it means what it says or it doesn't mean a damn thing. I swore an oath to God to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. I will not vote to violate that oath. Just because you and a lot of others have refused to recognize that Obama is not eligible and won't do anything to correct the mistake made because he was not even vetted. (Afraid that they would be called racist and there might be a black backlash.) Well America is now being run by anti-Americans (Marxists)
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago