Navy Removes Bibles From Guest Rooms

Thomas3043 Wrote: Aug 12, 2014 7:44 PM
This government and our military leaders are a disgrace and I say that as someone who served for 30 years.

Tolerate or Be Stamped Out

Thomas3043 Wrote: Aug 09, 2014 8:18 AM
Sex acts between two people of the same sex does not make a marriage and are against nature and natures God. Common sense should tell you that.

WWI and the Second Fall of Man

Thomas3043 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 9:24 AM
A well written article. I have always believed that these largely Christian peoples killing each other for no reason other than to kill each other was the beginning of the moral degeneration of Europe and the West. The question is, is there a way to reverse the process.

For Love of Country, Impeach Obama

Thomas3043 Wrote: Jun 14, 2014 8:01 AM
You really can't remove him unless the GOP takes the Senate. Reid is a stooge of the administration. The entire Democratic party should be ashamed of itself.

Death Comes to the Bishop

Thomas3043 Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 2:39 PM
I have been fortunate to know many a priest like this. Not what the media and movies would have you believe. We are all better people for their service.
What you sow you reap. We took the bible out of the public school two generations ago. This is what we now reap!

How Freedom Dies

Thomas3043 Wrote: Feb 26, 2014 7:34 AM
Well said Pat. I work for a government entity and I am sick and tired of sitting in reeducation briefings on Civil Rights and Diversity. At 61 I think I do not need to lectured .

Eric Holder's Law

Thomas3043 Wrote: Feb 26, 2014 7:20 AM
When is the house going to do something to remove these guys from office!

Why We Lost The War On Poverty

Thomas3043 Wrote: Feb 08, 2014 8:57 AM
When I grew up there was an saying, "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." No one is "rocking the cradle" in many of these homes. All the virtues of society are inculcated in the home; love of education, patriotism, religious belief, care for our neighbor etc.. We cannot spend enough on schools, teachers, police, prisons, etc. to make up for what is lacking in our home environment. The answers are so simple but not easy to implement in today's society. Me first, instant gratification, and not subjugating our will to God has all had a negative effect. Heaven help us all.
Huzzah for the Catholic church. You are either pro life or pro death. There is no in between. This is the one institution that is consistent on this message.