WWI and the Second Fall of Man

Thomas3043 Wrote: Jun 28, 2014 9:24 AM
A well written article. I have always believed that these largely Christian peoples killing each other for no reason other than to kill each other was the beginning of the moral degeneration of Europe and the West. The question is, is there a way to reverse the process.

For Love of Country, Impeach Obama

Thomas3043 Wrote: Jun 14, 2014 8:01 AM
You really can't remove him unless the GOP takes the Senate. Reid is a stooge of the administration. The entire Democratic party should be ashamed of itself.

Death Comes to the Bishop

Thomas3043 Wrote: Apr 09, 2014 2:39 PM
I have been fortunate to know many a priest like this. Not what the media and movies would have you believe. We are all better people for their service.
What you sow you reap. We took the bible out of the public school two generations ago. This is what we now reap!

How Freedom Dies

Thomas3043 Wrote: Feb 26, 2014 7:34 AM
Well said Pat. I work for a government entity and I am sick and tired of sitting in reeducation briefings on Civil Rights and Diversity. At 61 I think I do not need to lectured .

Eric Holder's Law

Thomas3043 Wrote: Feb 26, 2014 7:20 AM
When is the house going to do something to remove these guys from office!

Why We Lost The War On Poverty

Thomas3043 Wrote: Feb 08, 2014 8:57 AM
When I grew up there was an saying, "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." No one is "rocking the cradle" in many of these homes. All the virtues of society are inculcated in the home; love of education, patriotism, religious belief, care for our neighbor etc.. We cannot spend enough on schools, teachers, police, prisons, etc. to make up for what is lacking in our home environment. The answers are so simple but not easy to implement in today's society. Me first, instant gratification, and not subjugating our will to God has all had a negative effect. Heaven help us all.
Huzzah for the Catholic church. You are either pro life or pro death. There is no in between. This is the one institution that is consistent on this message.
After 30 years in the Military and 11 years working with Veterans at the VA I can state that I never met a combat soldier, sailor, marine or airmen that thought is was a good idea to put women in front line combat nor promote open homosexuality in the armed forces. I wish we had men like General Peter Pace back at the Pentagon.
Our current Commander and Chief, Chief Executive Officer, President has earned the right to be Impeached. Although I doubt if the Democratic controlled Senate would vote to convict!