The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
My question is: why do we depend on Michelle to report this, and why don't republican congressmen and women step up and speak about this fraud. why?? because they have their fingers in the same pie. NO hope, they are all the same.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 19 minutes ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago