The Fracking Fight Goes Way Left

Thomas2648 Wrote: Nov 17, 2013 4:00 PM
“This is the point in history where communities need to decide if they want to stay addicted to hydrocarbons and fossil fuels or move toward sustainable energy.” I say if they vote to outlaw fossil fuels in their communities we make it illegal to use hydrocarbons in them. See how long that turd would float.
You are correct. The only problem is most Democrats are for the plan as it is wealth transfer from the middle working class to the have-nots.
why the F don't these criminals get prosecuted and go to jail???
I agree that the time required to obtain a Doctors license is too long, I do not agree with the concept of paying doctors in Foreign Countries to do our medical care.

The Gay Passion Play Unravels?

Thomas2648 Wrote: Sep 27, 2013 12:00 PM
The far and few between homosexual crime incidents real or imagined are played for high mileage while the real crime of Blacks targeting Whites w/ hate crime is far higher. I do not have stats at hand but would bet my life's savings. Not a huge bet.

Jay Carney: Good Liar, Great Dancer

Thomas2648 Wrote: Sep 20, 2013 11:00 AM
they ignore anything to protect their paycheck along with the emperor
brings a new definition to fox hole, Or is it Cougar hole.

The United States of Racism

Thomas2648 Wrote: Aug 18, 2013 12:11 PM
I wish it were true. I see the same people enshrining the next downtrodden group with the same logic. That would be Women and Hillary Clinton.

Gang of Eight Betrays Americans

Thomas2648 Wrote: May 21, 2013 11:08 AM
Phyllis, thank you for your lifetime of fighting the causes of the Liberal agenda. This Gang of Eight fiasco should be called Shamnesty or Scamnesty.

The Spectator President

Thomas2648 Wrote: May 21, 2013 10:54 AM
I have three words to describe the current situation. Obama, Liar, Liar, Liar, Effin Liar. IRS should be charged with denial of rights in association/assembly with intent to stiffle voter turnout.
Kurt Schlichter, you wrote a real nice article on Rubio and immigration. I agree with most of what you said except one thing, quit kissing Rubio a$$. He had a bright future until he tried to shove the Sword of Immigration into the collective Heart of the Country. Pretty Face boy but loosing support fast.