In response to:
I go further. Legalizing drugs would actually reduce their use because of something called the salesman factor. Presently, there are tens of thousands of pushers who have a strong interest in seeing the use of illegal dugs expand. So they give free samples, credit, and use all sorts of incentives to get people hooked. If illicit drugs were legal, by contrast, most would be sold through government, or government-controlled, outlets that would not be able to advertise, let alone give away samples, and would almost certainly offer no credit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago