My attempts to engage in public dialog with the SPLC have also been met with deafening silence. What is it, sir, that you fear? Why are you so unwilling to bring the issues to light in the public square? To this...
In response to:
That offer is like a cannibal inviting you to a BBQ where you will be the main course! Oh, of course it is all done with “love” -- that just makes the meat more flavorful! Don’t you get it, Brown? You cannot seriously ask someone to meet with you to discuss how evil they are (according to you). It doesn’t matter how much of your “love” you want to spackle that with, to the person you are asking, it is an insane question at best, and incredibly insulting in general. Note: I am not defending SPLC here. I am pointing out the stupidity of Brown's column.
You claim that the FRC knowingly disseminates false and defamatory information about LGBT people. Why, then, have you refused to have a public dialog with FRC head Tony Perkins in order to demonstrate your points? What if there is support for the statements the FRC has made, or what if their statements have been taken out of context?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 14 hours ago