Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 11 hours ago