Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago