Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
Five years ago, before that Jim Jones Kool-Aid party in Denver; we knew this pretender had great rats and handlers, but was nothing more than an empty suit. We were indeed poven right in more ways than we count. The empty suit is all about photo-ops, circumstance, smoke and mirrors and no substance of any kind.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 17 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago