Well it looks like things may not be going all that well for Rahm Emanuel after all. In a new poll out today, the Chicago mayor has lost major points in the approval rating. We all know that recently the murder rate in Chicago has dramatically increased. Supposedly the mayor has done much good for the city, but it appears that perhaps the media isn’t really seeing how Chicago residents feel about him. For example, the Washington Post recently had a story on their website entitled “President Rahm? Maybe.” This story talked about how Rahm would make a good...
Maybe he should invest in some Obama brand teflon!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago