To the extent that his defenders continue to make excuses for him it validates the observant Michael Gerson’s line that such byes are the “soft bigotry of low expectations”, a much greater searing strike at the president’s character than would accrue to his account had he manned up fully and had his sycophant scribes drop the charade that he didn't know or knew but wasn’t aware of the impending damage.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago