You would need to throw in the thief on the cross who could do no works at all from whence he died that day after hearing from Jesus: ‘Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.’ ” That he would not be saved would also make Jesus a liar! No, James is referring to the fruits of salvation, works as manifestation of being born again but not a hard and fast rule for all people for all time in all circumstances.
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago