You would need to throw in the thief on the cross who could do no works at all from whence he died that day after hearing from Jesus: ‘Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.’ ” That he would not be saved would also make Jesus a liar! No, James is referring to the fruits of salvation, works as manifestation of being born again but not a hard and fast rule for all people for all time in all circumstances.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014