You wrote: "What we hear far less about in the media is the fact that, by almost every method of measure, this historic administration has been an unmitigated “historic” disaster." The fact that the media keeps propping up this historic failure and in doing so sparing this vile regime the consequences of its policies reminds me of the old adage put to good usage by John Stormer: “Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason.” Substitute the word “liberalism” for “treason” (not a stretch at all come to think about it) and you have your explanation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago