As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
"I'm not a supporter of Obama...But..." RIght. Get your facts straight, McConnell said that his political priority was making sure that Obama was a 1 term President. Additionally, McConnell is the minority leader, so he doesn't get to set the legislative priorities for the Senate. And, as a member of the opposition, is it really surprising that one of his top priorities is making sure that the other side only serves one term? Why are you bringing this up anyway - what does this have to do with this story. Maybe you should focus on the leader of the Senate, Harry Reid, and his legislative priorities which are what? Not passing a budget in 3 years? You're an idiot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago