As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
"I'm not a supporter of Obama...But..." RIght. Get your facts straight, McConnell said that his political priority was making sure that Obama was a 1 term President. Additionally, McConnell is the minority leader, so he doesn't get to set the legislative priorities for the Senate. And, as a member of the opposition, is it really surprising that one of his top priorities is making sure that the other side only serves one term? Why are you bringing this up anyway - what does this have to do with this story. Maybe you should focus on the leader of the Senate, Harry Reid, and his legislative priorities which are what? Not passing a budget in 3 years? You're an idiot.
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- FAA orders 24-hour moratorium on US to Tel Aviv over missile worries Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago