Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
All of this happened before the election and the media refused to look or report. If Republicans had not done some "digging," the liberal would have just said, and did in fact say, "move along, nothing to see here." And the President of the United States sat and watched as these men were killed, and did nothing.
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago