The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Rachel, you are so full of cr@p. Read a few copies of American Rifleman--NRA magazine. They run a page every edition of regular people using their guns to take out bad guys that are threatening them in their homes or out in public, from all around the country. Many times they kill the bad guy, alot of times the bad guy is shot and then rounded up at the hospital. Good people use their guns every day, and without much hesitation, to kill bad guys. Just because you can't, or won't, doesn't mean others can't or don't.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago