As I reported yesterday, President Obama gave a full defense of UN Ambassador Susan Rice's explanation of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. As a reminder, Rice went on five different Sunday shows five days after the attack and blamed the attack on a YouTube video despite the administration knew the attack was carried out by terrorists within 24 hours. President Obama said yesterday that Rice was simply following direction from the White House to present intelligence to the country that had been handed to her. Obama also said Rice had "nothing to do with Benghazi."...
Apparently there are 51% of the people in this country that refuse to realize that Obama is a lying, POS.
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 47 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago