A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Alright we know the Husseins team let these people hang...but why were they expendable? What didn't they want exposed? All the survivors have been locked down,no one has been interviewed. No one is responsible.No one was in charge. Hell at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this administration ordered the hit on Stevens!
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago