A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Alright we know the Husseins team let these people hang...but why were they expendable? What didn't they want exposed? All the survivors have been locked down,no one has been interviewed. No one is responsible.No one was in charge. Hell at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this administration ordered the hit on Stevens!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago