A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Alright we know the Husseins team let these people hang...but why were they expendable? What didn't they want exposed? All the survivors have been locked down,no one has been interviewed. No one is responsible.No one was in charge. Hell at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this administration ordered the hit on Stevens!
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 31 minutes ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago