Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Yes...Sarah Palin is worth tracking but Anita Dunn...not so much.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 12 hours ago