Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Well I just can't understand this. everytime I address moshe,this denar guy keepsbutting in and won't let moshe answer. denar is being very rude to moshe.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago