Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
Well I just can't understand this. everytime I address moshe,this denar guy keepsbutting in and won't let moshe answer. denar is being very rude to moshe.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago