An old saying goes that there are no atheists in foxholes. Judging from what's going on at the Pentagon, however, that may not be true anymore.
Obama administration appointees at the Pentagon hired a virulently anti-evangelical Christian consultant, Mikey Weinstein, to help formulate a policy on permitted religious expression. Now, the Pentagon has explicitly left open the possibility that Christians in the military could be court-martialed for talking about their faith. Writing about the issue, S
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago