After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
Okay...sooooo I put it to the libturds that it must be okay to them for us to be borrowing 46% of every dollar in private and public life. Their immediate response was(funny how they answered to libturd) that past republicans did the same thing. besides the fact that NO one but Bama has done it on this massive scale,isn't this the same defense pedophiles have been using over and over again.?You know, they say their father molested them and thats why they molest children.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 43 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago