The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
There is a saying common to Native Americans and Africans alike which goes like this: "Before the white man came, we had the land and they had the Bible. And they thought we should be Christians, so they taught us how to pray. We knelt down and closed our eyes, and after we opened our eyes we realized that, we now have the Bible and the white man has the land." When the white man came to Africa we had the land and he had the Bible, they taught us how to pray, so we got down on our knees and closed our eyes. And when we opened our eyes, 'lo and behold,' we had the bible and the white man had the land.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago