The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Conservatives: "Oh, yeah. There are those demographic shifts we may want to start looking at."
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 8 hours ago