It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
If handguns prevent way more crimes from happening......then there is obviously a much much bigger issue here in America. How is it there is such a higher amount of crime? Ie...US has 16 times more handgun homicides per capita, than Canada. Dont try to blame it on "Comrade Obama".....as they are way more Liberal in Canada than the US will ever be. (gay marriage.....both parties would never consider private healthcare...even the Conservatives, etc.). What is the bigger issue in America then......causing such ridiculouse levels of crime?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago