It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
If handguns prevent way more crimes from happening......then there is obviously a much much bigger issue here in America. How is it there is such a higher amount of crime? Ie...US has 16 times more handgun homicides per capita, than Canada. Dont try to blame it on "Comrade Obama".....as they are way more Liberal in Canada than the US will ever be. (gay marriage.....both parties would never consider private healthcare...even the Conservatives, etc.). What is the bigger issue in America then......causing such ridiculouse levels of crime?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago