It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
Its actual NET Worth of individuals that Canada has now surpassed US, for the 1st time in history. You actually prove my point even further, its even more disturbing that GDP, per capita, in the US is way beyond Canada's GDP per capita. That should translate into highger income and net worth to individuals in America. It is not translating to Net Worth to indivivuals in the US (it is being saved within corporations, the rich, and spent on overpriced private healthcare). If Canadians, have a lower GDP, but higher net worth....you do the math.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 8 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 49 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago