It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
Guns are sold by gun companies legally, then to "law abiding citizens"..at some point the transition occurs from legal to illegal (or a lot of gun assaults are done by the legal owners...and the guns never take the illegal step). Either way, cutting them off at the source would have stopped it. I do agree with a lot of you......that with the amount of guns in America already, its too late to do anything. U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms. Sad, but probably too late.
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago