It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
Guns are sold by gun companies legally, then to "law abiding citizens"..at some point the transition occurs from legal to illegal (or a lot of gun assaults are done by the legal owners...and the guns never take the illegal step). Either way, cutting them off at the source would have stopped it. I do agree with a lot of you......that with the amount of guns in America already, its too late to do anything. U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms. Sad, but probably too late.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 1 minute ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago