It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
one kills and maims by accident, one kills and maims on purpose (and its original reason for creation). "Our current laws are very effective in keeping guns away from criminals, and mass murders"..really? Who is committing all the gun assaults (16 x's the level's of our neighbouring country)? Not to mention America's "legal" guns, are also being used as currency and traded for drugs to Mexico and Canada. At some point ideologies need to be put aside, and actually do what is best for the greater good.
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 27 mins ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 17 hours ago