It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
It didnt work in AZ. Even though people were armed around Gifford, the assailant was tackled (that's a hero!.....gun or no gun, it takes a special person to not just freeze or run away. I agree this type of person should have a gun....however, only about 1% of people are this type of person). Actually, the armed citizen (coming to rescue), almost shot another armed citizen (thinking he was the shooter). http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41018893/ns/slate_com/t/armed-giffords-hero-nearly-shot-wrong-man/
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago