It didn’t take long for the Left to exploit the tragedy in Colorado for political gain. It’s predictable that horrific incidents of this nature are harnessed as calls for gun control. But why is the inverse not true? Just last week 71-year-old Samuel Williams was hailed as a hero for opening fire on armed robbers in an internet café. One of the masked men was pointing his handgun at customers and it wasn’t until Willams began shooting at them that they then fled. Of course, prevention never elicits the same attention and even if it did, the...
Hi Marc, it would be good to take an objective look at things......if as you say, "the left has been working for years to kill God in our nation. " One would think the rate of gun related violence would be increasing in America, right? Actually the opposite. It may also interest you to look at more correlations (facts vs. feelings).......ie. the rate per captia of gun assualts vs. "the Bible belt", before bringing God into your argument. http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/jan/10/gun-crime-us-state I do not believe there is actually a relation between God and murder rates, however, if you are trying to say the opposite, there is nothing that would back you up...except your feelings. I do want the right to bear arms.
- For Democrats, 2014 a mirror of Republicans’ 2012 nightmare Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago