The blood shed for freedom by those men made of sterner stuff than ourselves WILL be heard in the knowledge that the Obamanation has crossed the line; and this evil is not without an achilles Heel: He has no credentials. It's all forgeries from his Birth Cert, to his Selective Service card, Social Security Number, his passport with which he flew to Pakistan in 1981 when it was illegal for Americans to do so. But how many will abandon family, widescreen, lazyboy, alcohol, drugs legal and/or illegal, sex, porn and life to 'lay it down his for freedom; regretting u have only 1 to give?"
Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago