Recently on Roland Martin's "Washington Watch" we discussed what must be President Obama's exclusive agenda to empower black America is his second term. The only advice I could share with Roland's national audience was that American Blacks must cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit independent of any president in the White house. Why is it that no matter who occupies the White House the plight of minorities and especially American Black's continue to diminish overall. Why hasn't the billions of dollars invested in these communities not lifted their boats from poverty and despair. In fact the government nanny state has only worsened the...
In response to:
It has not only a idiot would belive that. You morons wanted Herman Cain and then you say some thing stupid about his race. Wow, every race has broke people. Why you try to act as if only blacks are broke is crazy. Capitalism has not failed blacks in fact it has made them millions. Jazz, Rock and RAP all was invented by poor black people and Rap is just the latest product developed in the poor black community's and now we have people like JAY-Z that makes 70 to 80 million a YEAR with a craft that was developed in the parks in poor black communitys. For idiots like You and armstrong to belive in the BS talking points or to try to bring a race a people down based on YOUR own low self esteem makes you look really SAD!
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago