Recently on Roland Martin's "Washington Watch" we discussed what must be President Obama's exclusive agenda to empower black America is his second term. The only advice I could share with Roland's national audience was that American Blacks must cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit independent of any president in the White house. Why is it that no matter who occupies the White House the plight of minorities and especially American Black's continue to diminish overall. Why hasn't the billions of dollars invested in these communities not lifted their boats from poverty and despair. In fact the government nanny state has only worsened the...
In response to:
It has not only a idiot would belive that. You morons wanted Herman Cain and then you say some thing stupid about his race. Wow, every race has broke people. Why you try to act as if only blacks are broke is crazy. Capitalism has not failed blacks in fact it has made them millions. Jazz, Rock and RAP all was invented by poor black people and Rap is just the latest product developed in the poor black community's and now we have people like JAY-Z that makes 70 to 80 million a YEAR with a craft that was developed in the parks in poor black communitys. For idiots like You and armstrong to belive in the BS talking points or to try to bring a race a people down based on YOUR own low self esteem makes you look really SAD!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago